I just found out today that I'm such a wimp. I went to his service mourning thingy (don't know what you called it) but I don't have the gut to go up close to look at him one last time. I just stand in the corner and shed my tears for him. When I stood there I kept imaging that he would sit up and laughing at us. But I know that will never happen. My friends was like "I hope they won't let a black cat in" (they believe a black cat would bring back the death) I was thinking I should do that, so he can be with us. But I also know that he is in a better place watching over everyone. I went to watched UP again to cheer me up. I don't think it help much because I kept on thinking of the old time how I always messing with him.
I never see a death person all my life, I have never imaging seeing one (but not up close) but it one of my friend. It just hurt a lot.
May You Rest In Peace!
No comments:
Post a Comment