Alright, I'm back with the picture.
Okay so that my necklace.>>> TWILIGHT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I will take a picture of it on MEEEE tomorrow.
Okay, so I'm back.
Went to blue bayou yesterday, fun day. Rode roller coaster and stuff. GoT sick as a dog after it.
I think I got sun burn today, hurt so bad.
Okay, so I got home yesterday, not exactly my HOUSE. Went to my aunt house and slept over. I got home today at 7 and check the mailbox and guess what?
MY JEWELRY I bought from DSK came in. IT SO PRETTY, I have it on right now. I'm going to post the picture later today, when I take some.
ANY WHO, be back later with more stuff.
I'm glad you like them!!
ReplyDeleteYou know I actually didn't want to see the movie, my two guy cousins age 18 and 20 were the ones who wanted to go.. I was like fine okay whatever, like a bitch and then I ended up loving it the most hahaha don't u love how that happens?
ReplyDelete