Sunday, June 14, 2009

R.I.P

OMG, I just received a new about one of my guy friend. He passed away last night. My hands are trembling about this new right now. He was a good friend,a funny guy, and he really sweet to everyone. Bad thing should not happened to good people like that. *sigh* another depressing day.

R.I.P Brice Romero, we all miss you so much.
Please watch over all of us, the class of 2009 and your dearies.

3 comments:

  1. :( I'm so sorry to hear this sad news.

    May your friend rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my boyfriend's best friends just passed away this past week in a drowning accident. I know how hard it is on friends and family. No body ever would think death would cheat someone out of their life at such a young age. :( Sometime it doesn't seem fair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really scary..Where did he pass?
    Minh's friend was swimming in a lake in Canada, I guess he was on vacation..he was only 24 years old

    ReplyDelete