Saturday, June 13, 2009

What I bought.!

Okay, so I don't work, but I like spending my allowing.
I'm 18, don't have a job. SUCK.
I have to babysit today, they calling for me right now. So I will post up the stuff that I bought over the week.

First, my collection of Sookie Stakehouse series. I even bought the first season of TRUE BLOOD.
Second, some random romance books.
Third, a really sparkly black scarf.
Fourth, this thing here, claim to make your thigh look slimmer. LOL. IDK why I bought this.

<<< I have no idea what you call it, but you can take your bra strap out and replace it with that... but that think you can tie it on your neck.






<<< it some kind of towel, help with blackhead and stuff.
And lose weight toe ring.
Nose clip, make you nose look higher? I think.







<<< okay so that kind of like IPHONE, but it not. It so much smaller, and IT PINK! it called mini something.. IDK






<<< The SIDEKICK ID... Thinking of selling this and the one above.







That all.!

1 comment: